Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 15th-Awesome workout with Reed-san

For an old fart Tim can skip rope quite rapidly. I can not keep up with the geezer. We had a great workout. Both of us worked our muscles to exhaustion and I really felt it today more than I had in the past. I have not slept well the last two nights so hoping my energy levels do not drop off a cliff here. I am spending loads of time cooking/weighing food when I get home. I do not mind it but it leaving little free time for me. Started the reduced carb dinner tonight. Feeling good. I am off canyoning next weekend with some friends. I think I will be able to stick to the diet but I will not be able to exercise for 2 days-Will that be a problem? what is a good way to liven up some genmai? Mine is kind of plain right now.

4 comments:

  1. Having a workout buddy is a great way to push yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nori-wasabi mix is nice on the genmai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can assure you that you are better than I am at the rope jumping. I bet you can find a place to get out in the AM and do most of the exercises if you want. I got some stares when skipping rope in the parking lot of the hotel the other day, but who cares...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Alex.. your rope jumping is slower than mine but you get them done pretty damn fast and you are much more consistent with it than myself. Good to work out with you though. puts pressure on me .

    ReplyDelete