Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 9-Still in Tokyo

I have not left for Shimoda yet and enjoying the day off for Autumnal Equinox. The breakfast was satisfying and I hope I got skim milk. My friend gave me the kanji for skim milk but it tastes like it is not fat free. Had a cucumber and part of  a carrot and finished off the leftover past from last night. Used a little olive oil with the pasta and to cook the eggs. Had an espresso as well. Did my 600 jump ropes and the first 400 went fine but the last 200 were painful on my feet again. Also last 100 or so I kept stumbling. Quite annoying. Lunges felt too easy today. I think I need to go lower on them to really work the quad more. For my triceps I did them using a wall outside where I conducted my exercises. And the forward shoulder raise was very difficult for me. Abs easier than I expected especially considering yesterday the sit ups I did were strenuous. Off to the beach soon. Hope I get some sun poking through these clouds.

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff get a photo up there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah dude, patrick has said of all the guys doing it in this session you're the one he wants to see topless most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA-For a mental image of what I look like topless just think Pizza the Hutt!

    ReplyDelete