Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 13-ummm anyone got gas?

Feeling better but man am I flatulent. I am not starving one bit and do feel better but I never really felt that bad to begin with to be honest. My pants are feeling a touch looser and my weight after exercising (is that cheating?) was 96.3kg, down from the 100kilo plateau I have had. On a few of the exercises I think I need to increase my reps as you noted to get that burn. I was sweating quite a bit and those tricep dips are tough as sh$t. During the exercise I never felt my legs getting tired but walking home I can feel my quads and gluts ache a bit. Tonight I spent over an hour preparing shrimp, salmon, chicken, soba and some other things for my meals. If I am not mistaken everyone in our group has a girlfriend or wife doing all this for them....and this is the only time I am envious.

5 comments:

  1. We will call you Gasious Clay! My team asked me to work in another office today....its the veggies. Your body turns it into nitrogen and POP, out it comes.

    My wife has given up on me and my demands for healthy food. I am on my own. Dinner tonight took 10 minutes. Prepare a LOT of food in advance, and just heat it up.

    In another couple of weeks you will be a lean, trim FARTING MACHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exercises are you wanting to add reps to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've been eating out, so Judy isn't exactly prepping for me either, actually I think my dietary needs are annoying her, you know she likes fat dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I can do more standing ovations, rowing and squats. All the other exercises are very tough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embrace the gas! It only gets better (or worse, depending on your perspective)...

    If you're not getting the burn on any exercises, make sure you're form is right (ask Patrick) and increase tension on the bands....

    ReplyDelete