Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 2

Same breakfast-1/2 cup of cereal with some milk and half an orange. Also had an ice coffee. Lunch I had half a cheese and salami pizza-split with my friend Tim Reed. This was a Japanese pizza so not huge. It came with a small salad and a coffee. Dinner consisted of a small salad again with oil/vinegar dressing, a hard boiled egg, some ocha and a piece of buttered wheat bread. I also had one piece of gum to chew on intraday and no other snacking. I am starving and I started the day light headed. Exercised with Tim after work. Jump rope felt better but still really tough. Lunges I can tell will get painful. Push ups a breeze. Leg lifts not so painful. I am so hungry......

4 comments:

  1. Cereal and an orange. Breakfast of champions. Not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the motivation pic. i might stare at it for hours.

    welcome!!! jump rope gets good, quickly. although it always take a few minutes to wake the legs up, so dont get too frustrated for the first few hundred jumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was also super hungry that first week. just think of it as an excuse to eat all your favorite foods (even if it's only half) before you really can't anymore. but don't worry - the food gets surprisingly good after the first week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that was 1/2 a piece of gum...

    ReplyDelete