Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 12-I am exhausted

Found some good imported cereal this morning with no sugar or salt and all natural ingredients. I got back from Shimoda yesterday afternoon and have stuck with the exercises and diet. The last 2 days I have not done the incline pull-ups because there are not tables or anything at my apartment or in Shimoda sturdy enough to support me. I did an extra set of push ups even though I know it is not the same muscle groups. Today's exercise was much more difficult for me. I seemed to have little energy which might be because of some late night cardio....The jump rope was very tough, especially after doing 500. I kept stumbling which is very frustrating. The last set of push ups were almost impossible as my shoulders/chest almost gave out. The curls are tough but my biceps look like they started shrinking as I used to use free weights to target them. The Davincis are great. Very tough but I can really feel the burn. And sit ups remain a pain in the ass but I can do them. One question though-I know we are to avoid nuts but is it ok if I sprinkle a small amount of sesame seeds over my brown rice?

1 comment:

  1. Sesame seeds on rice is ok. Just don't go nuts with them. Your biceps will change shape during all this but at the end they'll be a nice size, and more importantly, have awesome 3 dimensional tone.

    Eat the cereal but find other options in the morning!

    ReplyDelete