Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 1-My first ever blog anywhere

Day 1 is over and I am looking forward to this. Ate half my normal amount of cereal and gave half of my orange to a colleague for breakfast. Lunch I had 3/4 of my meal of cheese gratin curry which was very heavy. I had zero snacks while on the desk which is rare for me. I am sitting down to a salad with a oil and vinegar dressing.  I did the squats, push ups and sit ups at the gym and they were a cinch. I went to Donki to get a jump rope and did my sets at myt apartment. Umm jump roping is not as easy as I thought. First set I did w/o error but was too fast. the other 5 sets i stumbled a few times and did a dbl jump in between each revolution. the jump roping is going to be very difficult I can tell.

2 comments:

  1. Heh that double jump thing will go away naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, love the FITNESS pic, The Robot, old school....

    Jump roping? Jumping rope?

    ReplyDelete