Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Start of Week 4-Day 22

Glad to see the carbs being reduced a bit and slightly less milk in the AM. Hope I do not get hunger pangs. Really miss chocolate....Workout today was brutal. Did the jump rope with Tim and Jimbo which was a good laugh. Tim is ridiculously fast. Embarrassing that I can not keep up with that old fart. Pull ups...yeah they make me feel like such a wimp. I struggled to do 3 so for now sticking with the incline pull ups until I am stronger. Is that ok Patrick? Curls were tough as well. I was unable to complete all the sit ups as well. Did the first 2 sets no problem using the incline sit up machine. Then did a set of 20 and then 15 on the last set. Total exhaustion. Just finished my carb free dinner. Work is frustrating me but the weather is great and I do feel good.

5 comments:

  1. word on the pull ups and sit-ups. thought these body weight exercises be (get) easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. double word on the pull ups. I may never graduate from inclines...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, do as many regular and finish out with inclines. You'll get stronger but Rome wasn't built in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFR is a young 53 dude, don't sweat it. I'm with you on the pull ups, maybe we shouldn't be trying to do them one arm though huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep Jason. you almost got the year right.. But I agree... I can't do pull-ups either. But will work on em

    ReplyDelete