Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 29 and I am having an indulgent day

Client lunch and dinner means off the diet for the day. Had a wonderful tempura lunch and the flavors were much more pronounced. Off to dinner at Nobu soon and will most likely have a drink or two. My client will most likely want to take a walk on the dark side so we shall see what the night has in store. Did the Day 29 workout after work with Tim and it was a big step up. It took us almost exactly an hour and I do not see how anyone could finish it much quicker. It was clear that both Tim and I have improved massively on the rope as both of us got around 500 done without tripping. He is still much quicker than me and today he was flying and making few errors. I am mixing it up by doing dbl jumps, slow then fast, back and forth jumps, running in place, and one legged to keep from boredom. The lunges were hard but to immediately go into the floor jumps was harsh. I collapsed into a pile of useless goo as the floor jumps put my quads out of action. I imagine that is a good thing. The pull ups seemed a bit easier today but only in relative terms as I can barely muster 3 before going to the incline ones. I really hope I can do more of these by the third month. Oh the Plank. Did not hurt as much today but I fear this exercise.

4 comments:

  1. I met THE Nobu once. He was super chill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh... I will be at Nobu London in December! Will try my hardest to book it after PCP ends but we'll see!

    It took me over an hour to do my workout this morning if I factor in the time it took me to go to the kids park at the end for the pull ups. Much, much harder! I concur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, you got the trick of the rope already. Moving around and doing different foot work it the key. Once you get to the timed jump ropes it will be a breeze to get through. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think workout varies greatly depending on how long it takes you to jump rope, and find the leg exercises take a while as well. An hour still very reasonable for sure a good workout...

    ReplyDelete