Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day ? NO clue

I am in the states for Thanksgiving holiday and I have the time and food available to stick to everything but I am not sticking with it all to a T. Eating with friends/family and I have cheated on both quantities and types of food. On exercises I have slacked off as well. Jet lagged and can't be bothered. Much easier for me to stick to everything when in Tokyo under my own roof. I do not feel bad about it all but I really want to see those abs and I have no one to blame except myself. I do have a question though. If at the end of the program we want to lose some more fat if we stick to the harder exercises for another month and keep the food program strict can we achieve the abs we want in case we do not arrive at the exact point we want? Also Jason-I can only do one 90 second plank and the other sets I am shaking and have to put a knee down. Try putting a knee down and then both instead of just giving up entirely. Jet lag sucks.

3 comments:

  1. When you finish we can talk about how to get to the place you really want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of us feeling a bit of a let down recently, but time to step it up into the end of the program. You can tell by the pics you've made a ton of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jet lag is horrible going East... Eating / Exercise away from home sucks too...

    ReplyDelete