Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 60-New pics uploaded

You can kind of see my abs showing through...kind of...maybe...anyone? ahhahahaha. oh well i feel better anyways. Post exercise Friday weighed in at 90.7 kilos which is 200lbs. I am sitting right on my "target". Psyched but I want more...and a pizza. Off to the states in a week for Thanksgiving to see my mom. Excited and I am sure I will eat a nice thanksgiving meal that will not be PCP approved. 30 days more! Well I am not even looking at this like that any more. Frankly after 30 days I will have new habits but perhaps I will eat out once a week and have some drinks occasionally. I never really thought this all would be possible in a relatively short period of time. I want to go out and chase some ladies with my reduced fat physique. Anyone want to join?

3 comments:

  1. Good photos. You look like a guy who's on top of his fitness, and ladies find that irresistible. Amazing how easy it is to smash old habits into little pieces with a little time and discipline. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking VERY good mate! Now you just need a maid to clean your mirror and life will be better than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHHAHAHA she comes on Wednesday. It is nasty. Very good attention to detail Clarky!

    ReplyDelete