Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 58-Still have a cold

Saturday my throat hurt and I ignored it and worked out quite intensely and the next day I woke up with a horrific cold that I still have not shaken. I have an annoying cough left and I have been afraid all of my fellow PCPers are now leaving me in the dust. I did the jump ropes today as I can tell the cold is almost beaten but I lacked the energy or strength to do the remainder of the exercise. I figured I had gained weight as I was obligated to go to a client dinner the other night and we ate very rich food (no booze though as I was/am still sick). I weighed myself today. 91.5 kilos. Down another kilo despite no exercise for a number of days. I suppose I have been working my abs as I cough so much. Still happy to be only 1 kilo away from breaking the 200 lb.  mark. cool. I have not weighed that much since I was 15. Hoping tomorrow I can get back into the full swing of things. Reed said he could see my abs poking through but I think he was humoring me....

3 comments:

  1. Sleep, garlic, and tea with some lemon in it. Just straight lemon water helps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kilo you lost was muscle! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon man! I've been taking echinacea throughout the PCP so i wouldnt get run down (as we are working out EVERY day)

    ReplyDelete