Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 89/90 Last Pics Uploaded

We are at an end to the Peak Condition Project and I am stoked with the results. I was highly skeptical the entire time of what the end result believing my abs would never be visual. They may not be perfect but at least now I know it is possible. I am ready to start a new balanced life so this really never ends. I am looking forward to being more social and becoming less of a hermit but the jump ropes/exercises and the diet are going to stay. I will most likely only exercise 4-5 days/week and will allow myself an indulgence per week. This has been great and it was the best money I have spent in years if not ever. I am trying to convince a few others to try it out. Now I need to decide if I want to to Kung Fu Body or not.....

3 comments:

  1. You don't do the Kung Fu Body, it does YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work mate, you look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KFB has crossed my mind... and scares the crap out of me...

    ReplyDelete